Winning is not about luck, but law of averages. Enter, and enter often if you want to win.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Sweeping

Well I decided to take the month off from school to enter sweeps. I know that might sound silly, but I am so glad that I did. It was nice to get a break from school and do something I like to do! I have to admit it did feed into my sweeping addiction and I am not look forward to getting back to the grind of school work. I had some great wins, and all the ones that arrived before Christmas I used as gifts. I do have a few more coming along that I am going to put away for Easter baskets for the kids. Now I just have to find a place to hide them where the kids won't find them :).  Happy Sweeping everyone, and may your wins be plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment